WELCOME TO OUR NEW CLASS REGISTRATION SYSTEM
• For Online Programs the cut off is the Friday, 10 days prior to start.
• Supply fees are not included in the tuition, student services will charge the supplies fees separately.
• Supply fees are non-refundable for classes cancelled or withdrawn less than 14 days prior to the start of the class, and less than 30 days for any cooking classes.
• For questions please call Student Services 480-994-9244
• Are you a Massage Therapist looking for Continuing Education classes?
Discover your choices on this page HERE
Step by Step Instructions on how to use our NEW registration system:
Section 1: How to search for what you are looking for
When you first arrive to this page, you will see the filters: Campus, Department, Start/End date and Filter.
Let’s start with the Campus filter.
- If you are interested in on-campus classes, select the ‘Southwest Institute of Healing Arts’ drop down option
- If you are interested in online classes, select the ‘Southwest Institute of Healing Arts-Online’ drop down option
- If you would like to see ALL class options available (regardless of on-campus or online) select the ‘ALL’ drop down option
- If you know the course code or class name that you are searching for, go ahead and type it in the filter box
Next, we will select an option for the ‘Department’ Filter.
- Select the drop down option that most closely matches the type of class you are looking for.
- If you are looking for Massage Therapy CEU classes, please select the ‘Massage’ drop down option
If you would like to view classes by the hours visit our website HERE
- If you are unsure, or would like to view all class options, please select ‘All’
Let’s move on to the ‘Start Date’ and ‘End Date’ Filters.
- This filter is optional if you have a specific time frame in mind for when you would like to enroll in a class.
- You may leave this filter empty if you so choose.
- To enter a date, simply click into the field box and a calendar will pop up. Select the date you would like.
- Once you have all these filters completed, click the ‘Search’ box as seen below here:
- Once you have clicked on the ‘Search’ box, the results of what you are looking for should appear below.
- If for any reason you click the ‘Search’ box and nothing appears below, this means that we do not offer what you are looking for, or the search filters you are using are not correct.
- Finally, the ‘Filter’ field box acts as a “search engine” if you will.
- If you are unable to find a class you are looking for with the drop down options explained above, simply type the key words of the class you are looking for
- (ex: type “Intuitive” into the Filter box, and these results will appear: )
Section 2: Selecting Your Class/Checking Out
Once you have found your desired class, click on the ‘Select Class’ button
This screen will then appear. This is your ‘Shopping Cart’
- All classes you have selected would appear on this screen
- If you would like to remove the class, click on the ‘Remove’ button to the left of the class listing
- If you would like to add another class to your shopping cart, click the ‘Select another class’ button
- If you would like to proceed to Check out, click the ‘Continue’ Button
Section 3: Your Student Account
After clicking the ‘Continue’ button, your screen will look like this. This will require you to log in or create an account.
- If you have an existing account (through Admissions or Student Services) please select the ‘I am a returning student’ option and proceed to log in
- Click ‘forgot password’ if you need to, and follow instructions as given to reset your password.
- If this is your first time and you do not have an account, please call Student Services at 480-994-9244 and they will help you set up your account.
- Please DO NOT create an account on your own. If you accidentally do this, please call Student Services to be further assisted.
- Once you are logged in to your new account, you may proceed with normal check out/purchase of class.