Discover Your Unique Path as a Holistic Practitioner
780-Hour Diploma Online – 65 Calendar Weeks – Tuition
Our online Integrative Healing Arts Practitioner diploma is designed to help you discover your distinctive talents, and give you the tools to create mind-body-spirit healing for yourself and your future clients. The core curriculum of this diploma offers courses in a suite of holistic modalities, transpersonal psychology, and business development.
In this program, you will:
- Learn proven wellness tools from Psychology, Aromatherapy, Hypnotherapy, Philosophy, and Theology.
- Gain foundational knowledge in a variety of modalities and techniques, such as stress management approaches, coaching skills, and how to hold space for those going through times of loss, celebration or life changes.
- Prepare to serve as a Spiritual Coach, Intuitive Guide, Holistic Consultant, End of Life Doula and so much more!
We are committed to your vision as a Holistic Entrepreneur:
Select the specialization that best suites the working foundation of your future comprehensive business.
Option 1: Advanced Professional Hypnotherapy:
Hypnotherapy is a powerful tool to support people in making needed life changes. Utilize this healing modality to:
- Facilitate past life regressions
- Create custom hypnotherapy scripts
- Interpret dreams and metaphors
- Apply medical imagery and help manage phobias and addictions
Option 2: Spiritual Coach & Healing Botanicals & Earth Ceremonies: Serve your community with evidence-based energy healing practices to facilitate grounded healing ceremonies.
- Support clients as they explore their spirituality and traditions
- Facilitate ceremonies & rituals with earth-based practices
- Facilitate mindful meditation sessions & explore the art of spiritual expression
- Foster a sense of belonging and community
Option 3: Spiritual Coach & End of Life Doula:
Offer your clients a peace of mind that everything is planned out, so that their loved ones don’t have to.
- Guide clients through major life changes
- Support clients and loved ones at the end of life
- Conduct ceremonies and comforting practices
- Create empowering spiritual care for transition that celebrates community and connection.
Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
Get a Guest Pass & Tour SWIHA
We have so much to offer:
-Complimentary 4-hour Guest Passes to any class of 8 hours or more.
-Access our online Class Calendar to view upcoming classes
-Join one of our events, webinar or open house.
To schedule a tour with one of our Admissions coaches email us at firstname.lastname@example.org