Build a profitable private practice as an integrative healing arts practitioner…
from the comfort of your home!
No matter where you live or how intricate your daily life, online learning offers you the freedom and flexibility needed to pursue and obtain an integrative healing arts education.
Our online Integrative Healing Arts Practitioner Diploma is focused on teaching you proven wellness tools, introducing mind-body-spirit balance to your life, and preparing you to meet the needs of those you will ultimately serve.
Start out with a suite of courses in Transformational Life Coaching, Holistic Entrepreneurship, and Transpersonal Psychology. Gain introductory experience with such mind-body healing modalities as aromatherapy, aroma-auriculotherapy, flower essences, toe reading, and soul coaching. Then, with your newfound clarity of heart and mind, select your specializations and begin the work of building the foundations of your future business.
Study online to become an integrative healing entrepreneur in the field of your choice!
Combine any of the following specializations to equal 300 hours:
Option One: Clinical Hypnotherapy Practitioner
Learn how to help clients make critical lifestyle changes, release fears and past traumas, manage pain, and overcome addiction. Develop proficiency in:
- Treating fears, phobias, and addictions
- Examining past life regressions
- Creating custom hypnotherapy scripts
- Using Neuro-linguistic programming in your sessions
- Interpreting dreams and metaphors
- Applying medical imagery
*This Certificate fulfills the requirements of the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners (ACHE), qualifying you for external certification as a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist through the International Medical and Dental Hypnosis Association (IMDHA), National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists (NATH), and American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH).
*U.S. News Health. (2010, January 28). Integrative Medicine. Retrieved from U.S. News Health: http://health.usnews.com/health-conditions/heart-health/integrative-medicine/overview
Option Two: Spiritual Coach and Hypnotherapy
Learn to create ceremony and sacred space for the most important milestones of clients’ lives and apply the foundations of hypnotherapy to assist clients in transformation. Gain experience in:
- Guiding clients through major lifestyle changes
- Assisting clients in releasing fear
- Practicing pain management
- Applying integrative approaches to supporting clients at the end of life
- Accessing techniques of witnessing and healing for the facilitation of clients’ spiritual growth
- Defining your personal approach to establishing health client-practitioner relationships
- Learning how to identify, claim, and cultivate your personal spiritual gifts
Option Three: Spiritual Coach and Intuitive Guide
Gain an understanding of prayer as a universal practice and provide clarity, connection, compassion, and guidance as an earthly messenger for your intuition. Be inspired to:
- Determine your divine communication style
- Explore superconscious guidance, sacred reading space, and reading protocols
- Discover the range of Guardian Angels, Ascended Masters, Guides, Healing Divinities and Deities, Saints, Power Animals, and their archetypes
- Examine principles, perspectives, philosophies, and rituals of the seven great world religions (Hinduism, Buddhism, Confucianism, Taoism, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam)
- Learn about the art, poetry, music, writings, and practices of mystics
Option Four: Holistic Nutrition and Hypnotherapy
Include nutrition as part of a mind-body wellness plan while also implementing and integrating visualization techniques for health and happiness. Acquire skills that help you.
- Examine the core principles and concepts of holistic nutrition
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of various macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients, the role they play in the body, and the best food sources to achieve optimal health
- Break the diet mentality and replace it with healthy eating behaviors
- Create healing metaphors and using trance-work as a tool for transformation and healing
- Guide clients through major lifestyle and mindset changes
Option Five: Holistic Nutrition and Intuitive Guide
Foster mind-body-spirit connection, coaching clients on dynamic health goals while exploring superconscious guidance, sacred space, and reading protocols. Learn to:
- Deepen your own spiritual awareness
- Develop your intuitive abilities and confidence in your spiritual gifts
- Acquire an entire toolbox of techniques to best serve a wide variety of clients and allow you to fully express your talents
- Explore whole and raw food principles, including nutrition perspectives and theories, simple cooking techniques
- Obtain a comprehensive understanding of various macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients
- Understand the best food sources to achieve optimal health