You are here right now because you are actively seeking your purpose, and exploring how the skills of a Life Coach apply to your personal journey. You already know within that this is your calling. Step into your greatness, and become a powerful, effective Life Coach for yourself and those around you. You will find personal growth and evolve on many levels ~ Mind, Body & Spirit!
Nearly everyone feels “stuck” at some point in life. Unfortunately, not everyone is trained, insightful, or objective enough to offer the best advice. But now you can be! Our comprehensive 100-hour Certificate of Excellence in Life Coaching is based on twelve Guiding Principles of Transformation. Life Coaching is an ongoing partnership in which people have a unique opportunity to deepen their awareness, improve their performance, overcome their obstacles, and enhance their quality of life. Coaches use questioning, exploring, reporting, and consistent commitment to move themselves, and their friends and family, forward. With greater focus and awareness of choice, achievement of life goals is accelerated.
What is Life Coaching?
People need support to survive and thrive in the game of life. Life Coaches assist and encourage, without passing judgment or holding back. Similar to the idea of a sports coach, a Life Coach helps individuals perform at their highest level professionally, personally, and financially. Many people also seek out Life Coaches for help with relationships, careers, communication, motivation, health, and spirituality.
Part of knowing how to support someone is discovering what’s keeping them from achieving their goals. Once these challenges are addressed head on, the course is clear to move forward productively. As a Life Coach, you will learn to ask the right questions, and listen actively so you can give honest and open feedback.NOTE: Except for our Clinical Hypnotherapy Certificate, our certificates of excellence are not designed to serve as stand-alone vocational training and will not prepare you for gainful employment if taken independently of a diploma or degree program.
Our 100 Hour Life Coaching Certificate of Excellence Is Personally Transformational!
Life Coaching – Foundation – 20 Hours
Life Coaching is an ongoing partnership that helps people produce fulfilling results in their personal, professional, and spiritual lives. Through the process of coaching, individuals have the opportunity to deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life. This foundation course introduces the common philosophies and objectives of life coaching. This highly experiential foundation class details multiple assessment tools tailored to the individual’s needs.
Life Coaching Core – Strategies, Techniques & Implementation – 80 Hours
In this course, you are taught to use interactive processes, and how to develop individual strategies and solutions to help move someone toward the rapid attainment of their goals. You will develop the ability to establish Coaching agreements and define the nature, limitations, and boundaries of your coaching relationships. Successful mastering of Coaching Core Competencies must be completed, in addition to classroom time and ten required one-on-one sessions completed outside of class time. Life Coaching is an ongoing partnership that helps people produce fulfilling results in their personal, professional and spiritual lives. Through the process of coaching, individuals have the opportunity to deepen their learning, improve their performance, and enhance their quality of life. This foundation course introduces the common philosophies and objectives of life coaching. This highly experiential foundation class details multiple assessment tools tailored to the individual’s needs.
An Opportunity to Enhance Others’ Quality of Life
You hold sacred space, while forming confidential relationships in which you and a friend or loved one have a unique opportunity to deepen their awareness, improve performance, overcome obstacles, enhance their quality of life, and more. Life Coaching focuses on the present moving forward.
You, as a Life Coach, will help others center and find their own answers, within. You simply help them get there. Everyone is a unique being, so your coaching sessions will be based around their needs.
Great coaching all boils down to one thing: bringing out greatness in yourself and others. As a coach, you will hold sacred space for your others, and help get them where they need to go.
Life Coaching Online
Our entire 100-hour Life Coaching Certificate of Excellence is also available online. Life Coaching is the perfect holistic approach to personal transformation to both learn and practice online. With today’s technology, the classroom can easily be brought to your living room. Featuring dedicated instructor guidance, instructional videos, and online discussion forums, these amazing classes can now be taken from anywhere in the world.
Benefits of Life Coaching
Great coaching, whether we label it business coaching, executive coaching, personal coaching, spiritual coaching or whatever coaching, all boils down to one thing: bringing out the very best in yourself and others! The potential benefits of Life Coaching are so numerous and so highly individual, we couldn’t possibly list them all – but here are a few:
- Serve your Life’s Purpose
- Honor another’s Life Purpose
- Encourage others without passing judgment
- Help individuals perform at their highest levels
- Assist others to live in the possibilities
- Support others in their professional endeavors
- Offer clarity through financial coaching
- Guide others to awareness in their personal lives
Potential Benefits of Life Coaching are so numerous and so highly individual – these are only a few common transformations clients might seek you out.
Support Your Others as they…
- Improve Self-confidence and self-esteem
- Experience emotional healing
- Identify and clarify business or personal goals
- Forgive others and release old feelings
- Improve relationships with loved ones and co-workers
- Get motivated with a clear action plan
- Create and maintain healthy boundaries
- Work through major life transitions
- Develop and implement organizational skills
- Be held accountable for a weight loss plan
- Stop over-spending and get out of debt
- Develop leadership and public speaking skills
Would you make a really great Life Coach?
A great life coach is someone who can elicit greatness in another. Are you thinking about incorporating Transformational Life Coaching onto your path? Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you like people?
- Are you a good listener?
- Are you able to encourage others?
- Would you feel a sense of reward, pride, and pleasure in being part of another’s success?
- Are you committed to serving others while empowering them?
- Do you believe you can make a positive difference in people’s lives?
- Are you interested in putting forth the effort and dedication it takes to becoming a really great life coach?
If the answer is “Yes” to all, or most, of these questions, then with training you truly could improve the lives of others as a really great transformational life coach.
Reasons to Become a Certified Life Coach at Southwest Institute of Healing Arts
1. Receive a complimentary coaching session, in person or over the telephone. Schedule your session and one of our graduates will be happy to work with you.
2. Our spirit-directed college community is welcoming and state-of-the-art.
3. If you miss a class we offer you several alternative times in which you can get the material. You may also audit any of our classes at no additional charge.
4. You will be trained by our professional and experienced coaches who can offer first-hand support and guidance.
5. We provide your initial clients. During the 100 hours of your training you will have an opportunity to coach a dozen people who have never had a life coaching session before.
6. We are both State Licensed and Nationally Accredited by the ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training).
What our Great Graduates are saying:
“The program blew me away. It helped me discover who I truly am. I went through a major personal transformation in the program.”Courtney Long
– SWIHA Graduate- Owner and Founder of Angels with Courtney Long