Mindful Meditation Facilitator Online Program
Certificate of Excellence – 100 Hours Online
Mindfulness meditation offers effective, measurable, and practical tools for seeking solutions to modern problems. The testimonials of individual practitioners and findings from scientific research reveal that Mindfulness promotes calmness, awareness, compassion, and an increased ability to regulate emotions and restless thought. This certificate represents a unique opportunity to expand your personal meditation practice while cultivating confidence and core skills necessary to guide others through meditation.
March 7, 2022
There are many different ways to meditate. Our cultural image of meditation reflects, to a great extent, the small collection of meditation techniques brought to us by a subgroup of people who renounced the world to meditate. So what if such commonly taught meditation methods don’t work for you? Is there anything else out there that might precisely align with your unique nature, experiences, and constitution? There is.
This Certificate of Excellence will guide you through a process of discovering your unique doorway into meditation and, ultimately, into presence. Specifically, you will:
- Explore new ways of meditating
- Deepen your personal meditation practice
- Develop your connection to intuitive intelligence
- Cultivate practical, cross-applicable skills for holding space and guiding clients through present moment awareness
- Honor permission and curiosity to move into your unique meditation pathway
- Integrate processes and models for leading others through a meditation experience
- Practice incorporating diverse meditation scripts while guiding clients through mindful meditation
- Experience the magic of following your intuitive intelligence while guiding clients through mindful meditation
Explore our Online Diploma program that includes Mindful Meditation Facilitator:
– Holistic Health and Wellness Coaching
SWIHA is a nationally-accredited college approved by the United States Department of Education. Students enrolled in programs of 600 hours or more may qualify for Federal Student Aid in the form of Pell grants and student loans. Title IV Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.