Grow Physically and Spiritually as a Yoga Teacher
Learn an authentic expression of yoga with a transformational approach, honoring a diversity of practices and belief systems. Our Yoga Teacher Training program is based on the principle that yoga is a unifying tool for creating health, well-being and a deep spiritual connection. You’ll receive both structure and freedom, supporting you as you find your personal path while incorporating living yoga into your life. All skill levels welcome! Trauma-Aware education from a Nationally Accredited College with Over 20 years of experience in Yoga Teacher Training Education.
What makes our Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) different?
- SWIHA is one of the very few nationally accredited schools offering the option to take a Yoga Teacher Training program independently or along with additional career-expanding holistic programs such as Massage Therapy, Hypnotherapy, Yoga Nidra, Yoga Body Psychology and more.
- Our training blends Eastern and Western, ancient and modern philosophy and practice.
- Yoga Teacher Training students receive unlimited access to studio classes for the duration of their program and the year after graduation.
- We offer convenient day, evening and fast track class schedules.
- Our dedicated educators are actively practicing in the holistic wellness field and are registered with Yoga Alliance® as E-RYT 500s, meaning that they have completed a 500-hour training program of their own and logged a minimum of 2,000 hours of teaching experience over at least four years.
- You will experience creating and teaching real, public classes towards the end of your program.
- Graduates can register as yoga teachers through the internationally-recognized Yoga Alliance® organization and carry the official designation of Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT).
September 10, 2019
Summer Intensive Mornings
June 4, 2019
Morning Fast Track
August 26, 2019
We offer three levels of Yoga Teacher Training:
SWIHA is unique in being one of the very few nationally accredited schools offering the option to take a Yoga Teacher Training program independently or along with additional career-expanding holistic modalities such as Massage Therapy, Yoga Body Psychology, Hatha Gong, Yoga Nidra, Transformational Yoga Coaching and more.
Certificate of Excellence:
Yoga – Hatha Gong Certification – 40 Hours
Yoga – Transformational Yoga Coaching – 100 Hours
Yoga for PTSD – 20 hours
Yoga – Prenatal Yoga – 20 hours
Yin Yoga – Teaching a Practice of Surrender – 20 Hours
Yoga – Restorative Yoga – 20 Hours
Yoga – Intro to Sacred Sound & Meditation – Singing Bowls & the Gong – 20 Hours
Financial Aid Available for Those Who Qualify
SWIHA is a nationally-accredited college approved by the United States Department of Education. Students enrolled in programs of 600 hours or more may qualify for Federal Student Aid in the form of Pell grants and student loans. Title IV Financial Aid is available to those who qualify.
Get a Guest Pass & Tour SWIHA!
Be our guest in one of our Yoga Teacher Training classes! Guest passes are complimentary & commitment free. Call student services at 480-994-9244 for available opportunities to request your pass.
Visit our campus in Tempe on Southern and McClintock to experience our tranquil student massage clinic, state-of-the-art teaching kitchen, entrepreneurial business center, bookstore and more!. You can also schedule a Q&A with one of our Admissions Coaches Text: 480-719-2682 or call 888-504-9106